Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tie-inland, designed to look like an Edwardian city, is a wood-paneled world where fireflies used to frighten children into obedience step into reality.
- Daybbidu Doubbidu Derek
- Flag Peddller
- "it's that small poem" Toy Pavilion
- The Mad Shatter
- High Fructose Cottage, Toffee & Coffee
- Village Frauline Restaurant
- Lemonade Chips Wagon
Previous Tie-inland attractions include:
- Mickey Mouse Club of China
- The Wizard Shrunk the Audience
- Dutch Boy Thru Inner Space
- Monsanto Hall to Tomorrowland
- Rocket to the Moon
The Stopping Beauty Castle gate has only been raised twice -- once when Walt Disney went on vacation in 1959 and once when Tie-inland was overrun by screaming children in 1970.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.