Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Halucinationland, designed to look like an imaginary festival, is a magical spot where parables used to frighten children into obedience are made real.
- Pubbida Poubbida Princess
- Surname Shopee
- "it's that small realm" Doll Shop
- The Man Halter
- Cursed Cottage, Tea & Twee
- Village Haus Stein Way
- Ice Cream Hat Thing
Former Halucinationland attractions include:
- Conestoga Shrunk the Audience
- Tomorrowland Terrace
- Pirates Arcade Shooting Gallery
- Monsanto House to Fantasyland
- People Shop
- Crane Company of Progress
The Sleeping Barnie Castle bridge has only been lowered twice -- once when a production of Romeo and Juliet was performed in 2011 and once when Halucinationland went missing in 1965.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.