Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Vampire Slayer Training Academy, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Vampire Slayer Training Academy
June 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three stars (from the ghost of Tonka)
Learn to fight like a Vampire Slayer at the hands of a real Vampire Slayer trainer. Vampire Slayer-wannabes will even get to try simulated dancing with the helmeted Lillian!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing during dinner.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or clothing, familial, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.