Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twilight Vampire Training Academy attraction, January 21, 1956, 7:56 a.m.
Twilight Vampire Training Academy
May 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge reviews (according to Pegleg Pete)
Learn to dress like a Twilight Vampire at the hands of a real Twilight Vampire trainer. Students will even be forced to attempt blaster fighting with the nasty Jane!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or fingernail, neck, blood, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.