Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tom's feet-working photo of Tarzan Training Academy
Tarzan Training Academy
June 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Tarzan under the instruction of a real Tarzan master. Guests will even have a chance to practice simulated fighting with the nasty Bullseye!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Romeo autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.