Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mon Calamari Training Academy attraction at first light
Mon Calamari Training Academy
September 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Mon Calamari at the hands of a real Mon Calamari trainer. Guests will even be forced to try paint-gun combat with the overpaid Willie the Giant!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a key to go on.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from liver, hair, leg, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.