Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Midichlorian Training Academy attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Midichlorian Training Academy
March 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Learn to act like a Midichlorian under the instruction of a real Midichlorian padawan. Youngsters will even be forced to rehearse pointed-stick dancing with the malicious Nemo!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes inside the attraction at significant times.
- This was one of the last "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a broken Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.