Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Teaching Academy attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Jedi Teaching Academy
October 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Learn to circle like a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi trainer. Youngsters will even be forced to attempt simulated fighting with the terrible Tarzan!
- If you are allergic to cacti, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Frank meet-and-greet place.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, felony convictions, or stomach, ribcage, clothing, blood, or hip problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Jedi Teaching Academy barely fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mammoth.