Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Teaching Academy attraction at park closing
Jedi Teaching Academy
January 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Learn to fight like a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi retiree. Trainees will even get to practice bamboo staff warfare with the overpaid Merlin!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as large as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.