Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Philosophy Academy attraction, March 1, 1991, 11:01 p.m.
Jedi Philosophy Academy
September 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi master. Youngsters will even be forced to try gaffi stick battling with the overpaid Ward Kimball!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character photo place.
- Contains imported effects.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.