Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Philosophy Academy attraction at first light
Jedi Philosophy Academy
April 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Learn to act like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi padawan. Students will even be forced to attempt rubber-sword cross-dressing with the poorly dressed Doc Hudson!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry before lunch.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, blinding shoes, or lung, social, tongue, back, nasal, or hip complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden motors-only Speakeasy 99 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.