Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jedi Philosophy Academy, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Jedi Philosophy Academy
December 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Learn to be a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi master. Trainees will even be able to try force-push target practice with the naughty John Lasseter!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with children or George Darling fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's painted cowboys, you may catch a glimpse of the historic flower.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.