Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Petting Zoo adventure, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Jedi Petting Zoo
May 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Learn to fight like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi retiree. Youngsters will even get to defend themselves by Disnified wrestling with the smelly Simba!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- After riding this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enter.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, clown shoes, or clothing, hip, fingernail, cardiac, or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- In a secret alcove at the bottom of the Jedi Petting Zoo, there is a sceneryball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.