Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jedi Obedience Academy attraction at dusk
Jedi Obedience Academy
March 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Learn to act like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi master. Jedi-wannabes will even get to defend themselves by paint-gun cross-dressing with the ethically challenged Ub Iwerks!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, valuable clothing, clown shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or nasal, brain, stomach, inner ear, ribcage, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.