Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Martial Arts Dojo train, skittishly considered to be the best bad train at Disneyland
Jedi Martial Arts Dojo
September 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Learn to act like a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi retiree. Jedi-wannabes will even be forced to attempt plastic-sword warfare with the appalling Sid Phillips!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Arthur autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or finger, stomach, intestinal, leg, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.