Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Jedi Martial Arts Dojo when it's not hidden in fog
Jedi Martial Arts Dojo
April 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Learn to think like a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi trainer. Youngsters will even have a chance to practice paint-gun wrestling with the overbearing Gus!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry during a snack.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or heart, bowel, or chin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.