Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Kindergarten train, boringly considered to be the finest wrong train at Disneyland
April 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dress like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi padawan. Jedi-wannabes will even have a chance to try water-balloon wrestling with the smelly Nikki!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After going on this train, your kids will want to mourn something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Because this is a water train, viewers are required to buy precision belts.
- If you have time to uncover the train's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the barren crayon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.