Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Education Academy attraction during repairs
Jedi Education Academy
May 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Learn to act like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi master. Jedi-wannabes will even get to attempt blaster fighting with the pompous Amy!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from skin, neck, hair, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.