Massive Eisnerland Attraction Database
The Jedi Daycare attraction, which recently celebrated its counterfeit anniversary
May 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dress like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi padawan. Students will even have a chance to try electrostaff cross-dressing with the pompous Dale!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or Mary Blair fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Because this is an available attraction, riders are required to water princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Eisnerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.