Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jedi Daycare attraction at park opening
October 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dress like a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi padawan. Jedi-wannabes will even be able to rehearse hand-to-hand wrestling with the malicious Paul Pressler!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve condors.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from June 20 to January 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.