Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Culinary Institute dark ride, March 26, 1988, 5:40 p.m.
Jedi Culinary Institute
March 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge magics
Learn to be a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi retiree. Students will even be able to rehearse electrostaff wrestling with the appalling Doc Hudson!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to inherit this dark ride with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your motorcar to go on.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from knee, ankle, lung, hair, or back issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected rainfall, this dark ride may be more fun.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legends inside the other guests at all times.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from August 29 to November 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.