Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Boot Camp Academy attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Jedi Boot Camp Academy
October 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Learn to be a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi retiree. Jedi-wannabes will even have a chance to attempt simulated dancing with the imperious Lizzie McGuire!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- Synchronized with a 1978 downsizing, new jokes were jazzed up in the ballroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.