Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hutt Training Academy attraction, calmly resting in the evening sunlight
Hutt Training Academy
September 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Eight and a third churros
Learn to be a Hutt under the instruction of a real Hutt trainer. Hutt-wannabes will even be able to rehearse light saber dancing with the cruel Steve Martin!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or attention-span, social, lycanthropic, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent precision glasses.
- Mushu was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.