Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gladiator Training Academy attraction during construction
Gladiator Training Academy
March 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Learn to think like a Gladiator at the hands of a real Gladiator retiree. Trainees will even get to rehearse blaster target practice with the helmeted Blackbeard!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Herbie autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tearful).
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from heart or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.