Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clone Training Academy attraction at park closing
Clone Training Academy
May 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter Mickeys
Learn to act like a Clone with the help of a real Clone master. Trainees will even be able to practice pointed-stick dancing with the immoral Langhorne!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, romantic, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The glow of Clone Training Academy can be viewed from as far away as Missouri.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.