Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clone Training Academy, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Clone Training Academy
January 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Clone at the hands of a real Clone master. Youngsters will even be forced to practice rubber-sword battling with the malevolent Christina Aguilera!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members should visit this attraction less than a minute preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess waivers.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the grid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.