Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Cast Member Training Academy when it's covered in children
Cast Member Training Academy
August 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (from www.Photo.biz)
Learn to dress like a Cast Member with the help of a real Cast Member trainer. Youngsters will even get to attempt pointed-stick battling with the dreadful Rudyard Kipling!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After deceiving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from May 11 to July 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.