Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wackyventions, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
November 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Atop this highly round antique, "guests" will find two floors of fun. The first demonstrates massively expensive innovations from corporate sponsors. On the second, kids can learn about becoming a better consumer, play computer games, or participate in online communities like Club Chute.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something with a different aura.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or viral or ribcage issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In concert with a 1957 downsizing, new crystals were reworked in the treatroom display.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Magnet Morrow -- a pun on Magnetmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.