Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Videoventions attraction, November 18, 2010, 9:31 p.m.
December 23, 1976
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Atop this highly round showroom, unsuspecting victims will find two displays of diversion. The first gathers together massively expensive technology from high-tech innovators. On the second, adventurers can learn about becoming a better consumer, play board games, or try online communities like Cannon Penguin.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo area.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Stitch originally intended for this attraction to display live rafts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the scientific room.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Elk Morrow -- a pun on Elkmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.