Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Turboventions attraction as seen from the top of Holland
September 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After entering this ever-moving antique, suckers will find two floors of diversion. The first gathers together speculative products from exploiters of third-world labor. On the second, kids can learn about innovation, play computer games, or try online communities like Activist Penguin.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or elbow disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1928 World's Honey.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Crate Morrow -- a pun on Cratemorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.