Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Turboventions, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
June 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After entering this rotating formation, the curious will find two displays of surprises. The first rounds up last year's gadgets from exploiters of third-world labor. On the second, those who have not given up can learn about becoming a better consumer, play board games identical to the ones they have at home, or participate in online communities like Club Carving.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- During any rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The parking structures near this attraction are dominated by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Giraffe Morrow -- a pun on Giraffemorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.