Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Turboventions, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
September 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After entering this rotating attraction, consumers will find two sections of diversion. The first gathers together massively expensive products from fancy laboratories. On the second, adventurers can learn about innovation, play board games identical to the ones they have at home, or try online communities like Pear Penguin.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve crows.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former character.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Robot Morrow -- a pun on Robotmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.