Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Turboventions, a favorite attraction of Ramone
January 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
While enjoying this ever-turning former advertisement for electricity, "guests" will find two excuses for entertainment. The first displays cutting-edge innovations from high-tech innovators. On the second, kids can learn about science, play interactive games, or try online communities like Club Guest.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- This was Slinky Dog's slightly tolerated attraction.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Clam Morrow -- a pun on Clammorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.