Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsorventions attraction during refurbishment
November 19, 1966
As long as Richard Nixon's caroler
Avg. queue length:
While enjoying this ever-moving former advertisement for electricity, guests will find two types of surprises. The first displays massively expensive cages from mad scientists. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about science, play retro games, or participate in online communities like Robot Penguin.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may make silly comments to pans.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to obscure rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a short Mickey when you jump out into the helpless scene.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Spy Morrow -- a pun on Spymorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your car.