Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Cubby O'Brien's stove-chugging photo of Omegaventions
February 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
While enjoying this ever-turning former realm of singing animals, the ignorant will find two excuses for blatant commercialism. The first showcases cutting-edge products from local swapmeets. On the second, adventurers can learn about all the great things corporations do for humanity, play video games, or try online communities like Club Orbiter.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to insert scenes from the "Omegaventions" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Streetcar Morrow -- a pun on Streetcarmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.