Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nanoventions attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
November 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (from random individual Condorman)
After entering this ever-turning showroom, "guests" will find two areas of fun. The first tries to put lipstick on cutting-edge innovations from some nut's garage. On the second, those who have not given up can learn about becoming a better consumer, play computer games, or try online communities like Club Topiary.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park on which a tribute to Iago can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Cloud Morrow -- a pun on Cloudmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.