Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Megaventions thrill ride, ostentatiously humming in the fading candlelight
July 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
While enjoying this ever-turning former advertisement for electricity, suckers will find two areas of surprises. The first displays bleeding-edge junk from some nut's garage. On the second, adventurers can learn about technology in their lives, play interactive games, or explore online communities like Architect Penguin.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider negotiating this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, or neck, immunological, skin, heart, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any earthquakes, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.