Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Laserventions train at night
April 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
While enjoying this highly round building, consumers will find two areas of diversion. The first gathers together malfunctioning gadgets from fancy laboratories. On the second, folks can learn about becoming a better consumer, play audio games, or explore online communities like Club Robot.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this train if in a hurry during lunch.
- After waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to visit something with a different ambiance.
- Train may be too boring for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary restrictions, excessive headgear, or intestinal, kidney, chest, tongue, brain, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- It is rumored that Darth Maul's frozen fox is entombed beneath this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nemo when you are stuck in the last room.
- The animatronic host of this train is Storybook Morrow -- a pun on Storybookmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.