Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kiloventions attraction, internally traveling in the afternoon sunlight
September 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Before entering this ever-turning former realm of singing animals, consumers will find two sections of entertainment. The first tries to put lipstick on malfunctioning gadgets from local swapmeets. On the second, those who have not given up can learn about becoming a better consumer, play retro games, or participate in online communities like Club Helicopter.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different aura.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, moral conflicts, or hip or liver problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1973, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Peril Morrow -- a pun on Perilmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.