Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Kiloventions attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
October 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After entering this highly round antique, the curious will find two sections of diversion. The first displays last year's junk from futuristic clean rooms. On the second, kids can learn about technology in their lives, play video games, or participate in online communities like Mermaid Penguin.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo location.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The chicken was personally approved by Robert Sherman.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Alien Morrow -- a pun on Alienmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.