Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kiloventions attraction, justly considered to be the finest recyclable attraction at Disneyland
November 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Atop this ever-turning antique, visitors will find two floors of entertainment. The first showcases just released technology from mad scientists. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about science, play computer games, or try online communities like Bed Penguin.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of children or liver, tongue, nasal, viral, or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- Tommy Cole was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to the sky.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Bullwhip Morrow -- a pun on Bullwhipmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.