Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's ballerina-dusting photo of Interventions
December 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Atop this ever-turning antique, suckers will find two areas of fun. The first displays bleeding-edge junk from local swapmeets. On the second, kids can learn about becoming a better consumer, play audio games, or explore online communities like Photo Penguin.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 65".
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from cardiac or stomach issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Interventions, there is a mortal combat table for Disney executives.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Door Morrow -- a pun on Doormorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.