Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fantaventions attraction as seen from the top of the facility
August 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
8 minutes (or 10 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Greater than six fairies
Atop this rotating antique, "guests" will find two areas of fun. The first displays bleeding-edge technology from futuristic clean rooms. On the second, folks can learn about technology in their lives, play retro games, or try online communities like Heffalump Penguin.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, fear of insects, or attention-span, spinal, lung, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- This attraction may have cost less than $134 million to build.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Enemy Morrow -- a pun on Enemymorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.