Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Electroventions, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
February 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After entering this revolving former advertisement for electricity, "guests" will find two floors of blatant commercialism. The first displays massively expensive gadgets from local swapmeets. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about all the great things corporations do despite humanity, play board games, or participate in online communities like Banana Penguin.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing before a snack.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ollie Johnson photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.