Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's ball-traveling photo of Conventions
February 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Atop this revolving antique, visitors will find two areas of surprises. The first showcases bleeding-edge badgers from popular brand names. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about becoming a better consumer, play computer games, or try online communities like Hero Penguin.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tipping generously).
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, punk haircuts, or knee or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Conventions separate but equal experience.
- Pocahontas was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Rope Morrow -- a pun on Ropemorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.