Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: A safe view of Commerciventions when it's covered in darkness
November 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After entering this highly round exhibit hall, "guests" will find two areas of fun. The first showcases cutting-edge technology from futuristic clean rooms. On the second, kids can learn about the coming robot uprising, play audio games identical to the ones they have at home, or participate in online communities like Club Blade.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, or leg, personal, back, or kidney issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.