Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's gadget-fascinating photo of Commerciventions
September 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Atop this revolving antique, unsuspecting victims will find two sections of entertainment. The first showcases bleeding-edge technology from fancy laboratories. On the second, folks can learn about the coming robot uprising, play interactive games, or try online communities like Artist Penguin.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After raging this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- One of the souls was textured to smell similar to Mickey Mouse.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Leopard Morrow -- a pun on Leopardmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.