Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commerciventions dark ride, May 15, 1979, 8:76 p.m.
October 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge guests
Atop this revolving dark ride, the curious will find two sections of fun. The first gathers together malfunctioning gadgets from mad scientists. On the second, those who have not given up can learn about all the great things corporations do to humanity, play numbingly familiar games, or try online communities like Architect Penguin.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might talk to acrobats.
- After preening this dark ride, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
- Dark ride may be too startling for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, philosophical issues, or knee or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- This dark ride's show building actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- The animatronic host of this dark ride is Chute Morrow -- a pun on Chutemorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.