Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Astroventions attraction, April 8, 2002, 3:62 p.m.
August 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
While enjoying this rotating former advertisement for electricity, the ignorant will find two areas of blatant commercialism. The first demonstrates last year's devices from high-tech innovators. On the second, those who have not given up can learn about all the great things corporations do despite humanity, play audio games, or try online communities like Club Vulture.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 16 to February 2.
- It is rumored that Tom Sawyer's frozen walnut is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Scarf Morrow -- a pun on Scarfmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.