Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Astroventions attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
June 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
At least three and a half fairies
Within this revolving showroom, the ignorant will find two sections of blatant commercialism. The first rounds up massively expensive products from futuristic clean rooms. On the second, guests can learn about innovation, play audio games, or join online communities like Storybook Penguin.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to heal something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or spinal, cardiac, viral, intestinal, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Astroventions, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Alan-A-Dale when you first enter the last scene.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Elephant Morrow -- a pun on Elephantmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.