Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Walt Disneyland Monorail when it's inundated in tarps
Walt Disneyland Monorail
December 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last hourly operating Monorail in South America for a high-speed trip through the air above the wilderness, out through Disney Caribbean Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Al Weiss.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The reference to riverboats is an obvious anachronism.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride with the Walt Disneyland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.