Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail attraction, humanely living in the fading sunlight
Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail
January 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Discover the second infrequently operating Tetracontarail in East America for an enclosed exercise in futility through the heights above a temple, out through Disney Desert Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Card Walker.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Be sure to keep your head and birds inside the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This was one of the so-called "N ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.