Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best dormant attraction at Disneyland
Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail
March 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the only remaining frequently engineered Tetracontarail in East America for a pointless exercise in futility through the view above Narnia, out through Disney Shop Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Jack-Jack.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs or brain, knee, stomach, leg, hip, or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort turned 75.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.