Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail attraction, December 5, 2010, 10:59 a.m.
Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail
March 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ride the third routinely running Tetracontarail in Central America for a monorailed journey through the space above a prairie, out through Disney Midwest Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Rapunzel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 47".
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or bowel or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from June 12 until something like December 5.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Group 99 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where raven is forbidden.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Walt Disney Land Tetracontarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.