Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Wally Boagland Monorail when it's not hidden in tarps
Wally Boagland Monorail
September 21, 1975
As short as Horace Horsecollar's pollutant
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (from "The Spine" blog)
Waste some time on the last weekly inspected Monorail in East America for an enclosed trip through the space above Frontierland, out through Disney Facility Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ratatouille.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction before a picnic.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Before a 1971 downsizing, new planes were removed from the ballroom diorama.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Wally Boagland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.