Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerksland Monorail attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Ub Iwerksland Monorail
February 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Eight guests (according to "The Shuttle" newsletter)
Marvel at the only remaining magically engineered Monorail in West America for a memorable journey through the heights above Tivoli Gardens, out through Disney Star Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Lampwick.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from January 9 through April 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.