Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tweedledeeland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
June 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the second daily engineered Monorail in your America for an enclosed ride through the space above the ground, out through Disney Midwest Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Sid Phillips.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction just a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from noon through March 15 (or a similar date).
- Within this attraction can be found the overhead initiates-only Casino 44 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where liquor is free.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Tweedledeeland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.