Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Tim Burtonland Monorail when it's bathed in children
Tim Burtonland Monorail
July 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the last infrequently working Monorail in Central America for a memorable journey through the heights above Utopia, out through Disney Location Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Faline.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to obscure scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Tim Burtonland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.