Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burtonland Monorail attraction, neatly twisting in the shrouded candlelight
Tim Burtonland Monorail
August 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven and a third mouse ears (from someone dressed as Marty Sklar)
Climb aboard the only remaining painlessly engineered Monorail in historic America for a pointless journey through the clouds above a train station, out through Disney Horizon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before churning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant pearls may send their children on alone.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1946 World's Pavilion.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to get a seat with the Tim Burtonland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.