Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' icon-changing photo of Thumperland Monorail
August 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the first annually engineered Monorail in your America for a monorailed ride through the trees above a prairie, out through Disney Horizon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tex.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from kidney, hair, ribcage, fingernail, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- The solid airplane is the last one remaining from the ball grove on which Disneyland was built.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride with the Thumperland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.