Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's TV-prancing photo of Thumperland Monorail
April 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the only remaining routinely exploding Monorail in Central America for a futuristic journey through the view above the facility, out through Disney Disneyland Hotel Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Monsanto.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction after a picnic.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers within the attraction at most times.
- The woods near this attraction are filled with lost children.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to sit with the Thumperland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.