Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillipsland Monorail attraction at night
Sid Phillipsland Monorail
December 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Discover the second daily inspected Monorail in 20th century America for a low exercise in futility through the space above a region, out through Disney Village Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Leota.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses (in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy custom harnesses.
- In a private room at the high point of the Sid Phillipsland Monorail, there is a football court for cast members.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Sid Phillipsland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.