Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillipsland Monorail train, monstrously fleeing in the fading moonlight
Sid Phillipsland Monorail
April 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight dollars
Climb aboard the only remaining magically working Monorail in historic America for a pointless ride through the skies above France, out through Disney Mars Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Aida.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to joke with you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your imagineer to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or leg, elbow, or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and owls away from the entangling vines at various times.
- The letters in "Sid Phillipsland Monorail" can be scrambled to spell "Sin Rlomoidlhlsn Dlappiia."
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Sid Phillipsland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instrument.