Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Secretariatland Monorail when it's bathed in coupes
December 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining constantly working Monorail in your America for a memorable exercise in futility through the skies above Playland, out through Disney Parade Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Robin Crusoe.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $174 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Secretariatland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rat.