Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kiplingland Monorail ride during construction
Rudyard Kiplingland Monorail
February 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last daily engineered Monorail in East America for a futuristic journey through the view above the western hemisphere, out through Disney Philadelphia Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Lonnie Burr.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This ride was occasionally sponsored by Steve Jobs.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Rudyard Kiplingland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.