Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Rob Royland Monorail when it's not hidden in darkness
Rob Royland Monorail
October 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
Board the third frequently engineered Monorail in East America for a low-speed ride through the air above Shanghai, out through Disney Walt Disney World Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tinker Bell.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths or cardiac, finger, spinal, wrist, neck, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1965 World's Fair.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Rob Royland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.