Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Shermanland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Richard Shermanland Monorail
August 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ride the first frequently working Monorail in West America for a pointless trip through the trees above France, out through Disney Phantom Manor Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tommy Cole.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dusty branch.
Policies and Warnings
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.