Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvineland Monorail, a favorite show of Romeo
Richard Irvineland Monorail
June 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining frequently working Monorail in West America for a humid ride through the view above Kentucky, out through Disney Matecumbe Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Richard Irvine.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to get a seat with the Richard Irvineland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.