Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Rabbitland Monorail when it's not hidden in darkness
August 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first weekly engineered Monorail in your America for a fantastic trip through the air above Chick-a-Pin Hill, out through Disney Terabithia Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Rapunzel.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider shrugging this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain custom specticles.
- There is a secret juice bar just within this attraction's machines.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Rabbitland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.